- Get more steps. Park your car further away, get off at an earlier bus stop and walk the rest of the way or use the restroom that is furthest away from your desk.
- Take the stairs, ditch the elevators no matter what!
- Toe taps in the air or on the wall or desk. Increase your height as you become more comfortable with the exercise, pick a spot on the wall about 12 inches off the floor, and you use this as your target height for the toe taps. 30-second intervals.
- On a conference call when you’re just a listener, pace around your office rather than sitting.
- On the hour every hour, stand and do high knees for 30 seconds.
- Wall sit, on a call or reading a memo cop a squat on the wall for 1 to 3 minutes.
- Stand more than sitting when appropriate during your day.
- Do 3 sets of 20 calf raises while waiting for copies.
- Lean on a desk and perform 3 sets of 15 hamstring curls.
- Sit on your desk chair and do 3 sets of 15 leg lifts.
- Do 10 Squats every other hour.
- Arm Circles, 20 small forward, 20 small backward, 20 large forward, 20 large backward, finish with 20 shoulder rotations.
- Wall push ups or do push up on the edge of a desk. 3 sets of 10 reps.
- Tricep Dips, use your chair or something sturdy and do 3 sets of 10 reps.
- Air punches and upper cut punches. 3 sets of 20 reps.