The holiday season is upon us. The little red cups from Starbucks has been a traditional signal for as many years I can remember. However, this year they threw us a curve ball. The cups this year white with red accents. They’ve started a new campaign, #givegood. You can make the cup special with your creativity and share on social media with the hashtag #givegood.
In this crazy world we live in today, this campaign is welcomed. The good keeps giving too on November 9 through November 13, 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm, BUY ONE GET ONE FREE TO SHARE! So get out and buy yourself a holiday drink and give your bestie, co-worker, partner, spouse or stranger a holiday drink too.
The best part is that some of the coffee drinks that are part of this BOGO can be made with fewer calories and still taste amazing.
The Healthiest Holiday Drinks You Can Order at Starbucks
- Starbucks Vintage 2017 Christmas Blend Brewed Coffee (5 calories).
- Teavana Joy Brewed Tea (0 calories).
- Gingerbread Latte with nonfat milk and no whip (160 calories).
- Chestnut Praline Latte with almond milk and no whip (150 calories).
- Holiday Spice Flat White with almond milk (150 calories).
- Caramel Brulee Light Frappuccino blended beverage (150 calories).
- Eggnog Light Frappuccino blended beverage (140 calories).
- Gingerbread Light Frappuccino blended beverage (110 calories).
Enjoy your favorite drinks without the guilt! Happy Holidays from Robby Gene!