These are the perfect snack, no bake energy bites that aren’t loaded with unwanted ingredients. These are easy to make and so much better for you and your family than the pre-packaged energy bars.
No Bake Energy Bites
- 1 C. of Oats, I use Bob Red’s Mill Gluten Free Rolled Oats but any type will be fine.
- 1/2 C. Ground Flaxseed, Spectrum Essentials Organic Ground Flaxseed
- 1/2 C. Chocolate Chips, I use both the dark and milk chocolate chips.
- 1/2 C. of Peanut Butter, I use a natural peanut butter that’s found in the refrigerated section of the grocery store.
- 1/4 C. Honey, Wholesome Fair Trade Organic Honey
Mix and refrigerate the mixture for a few minutes, then form into small balls.